Zoodles with Quinoa & Poached Egg
- 1 ½ cup quinoa (280g) cooked
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 medium zucchinis spiralized
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 tsp oregano or mixed herbs
- 2 medium eggs poached
- chilli flakes to taste
- Dividethe cooked quinoa onto 2 plates.
- Heat half the oil in a pan on medium heat. Sauté the garlic for 1-2 mins then addthe zucchini noodles (zoodles), cook for another 3-4 mins stirring often.Towards the end of cooking, season with salt and pepper and herbs. Add thezoodles onto the plates.
- On the same pan, heat the other half of the oil and cook the cherry tomatoes for2-3 mins. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. Add to the quinoa and zoodles.
- To serve, top the zoodles with a poached egg and season with chilli flakes andfreshly ground black pepper.