Turmeric Golden Milk
Calories: 670kcalPrint Recipe
- 1 cup coconut milk preferably coconut milk beverage or almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1 1/2-inch piece ginger, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp blackpepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Whisk coconut milk, cinnamon, turmeric, ginger, honey, coconut oil, peppercorns, and 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a low boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have melded, about 10 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into mugs and top with a dash of cinnamon.
- Golden milk can be made 5 days ahead. Store in an airtight container and chill. Warm before serving.
Calories: 670kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 63g | Saturated Fat: 55g | Sodium: 34mg | Potassium: 674mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin B1: 1mg | Vitamin B3: 2mg | Vitamin B5: 1mg | Vitamin B6: 1mg | Vitamin C: 4mg | Vitamin E: 1mg | Calcium: 67mg | Copper: 1mg | Folate: 32µg | Iron: 10mg | Manganese: 3mg | Magnesium: 117mg | Phosphorus: 236mg | Zinc: 2mg