Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Homemade Bug Spray
This recipes is taken from Wellness Mama
- 30 drops geranium essential oil
- 30 drops citronella essential oil
- 20 drops lemon eucalyptus essential oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 1 tbsp vodka or rubbing alcohol
- ½ cup natural witch hazel
- ½ cup water or vinegar
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin optional
Place essential oils in a glass spray bottle. Add vodka or alcohol and shake well to combine.
Pour in witch hazel and shake to combine.
Add ½ tsp vegetable glycerin if using. This is not necessary but helps everything stay combined.
Add water and shake again. Shake before each use as the oils and water will naturally separate some over time.