Goat Cheese, Pear and Walnut Salad
Servings: 2Print Recipe
- 3.5 oz. 100g mix salad leaves
- 1 ripe pear
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3.5 oz. 100g goats cheese
- 1.1 oz. 30g walnuts
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Divide the salad leaves onto 2 plates.
- Peel the pear, and cut into quarters, cut out the seed nests, cut the quarters into bite-size pieces. Transfer into a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Take the pears out of the lemon juice and add them to the salad leaves.
- In the bowl with lemon juice, add honey, olive oil, and salt, to taste. Mix well and set aside.
- Crumble the goat cheese over the salads and top with chopped walnuts. Drizzle with the earlier made dressing and serve.