Hear What People had to say
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for coming up with a brilliant masterpiece named the WHOLENESS CHALLENGE, which was very beneficial to me personally due to your factual guidance of DIET AND NUTRITION. I have managed to lose SEVEN KILOGRAMS OF WEIGHT and is still prepared to lose more in Areas around my abdomen and waistline. You have refreshed and imparted new knowledge and information, about the use of VEGETABLES, CARBOHYDRATES AND FRUITS when used in an effective combination can produce life changing results. The tricks as I would like to use the terminology of making VEGETABLES SMOOTHIES was SUPERB. Also the added flavour of the few words of wisdom from the Gospel prior in Comments was INFLUENTIAL TO ME. I hereby would like to end this endorsement of your commitment to EXCELLENCE IN YOUR FIELD OF WORK AS HIGHLY FAVOURED.
What I enjoyed about the challenge was it made me actually look areas of my life that needed attention - (Although I know about balance of soul mind heart & body) I realised I was out of sync and need to get back there to fully walk in my purpose & be a more intentional excellent version of self. I would definitely do the challenge again
I joined the HIPP 40 Days to Wholeness Challenge because I started my spiritual and physical wellness journey in 2019. In January 2020, I fully committed to a vegan lifestyle and the challenge helped to keep me accountable when it would have been so easy to stray due to the pandemic. I also promised myself that I would exercise 30-40 minutes per day during the challenge which I completed and still do today. Some days were difficult but I had to reminder myself of my "why".I know that having a daily connection to God is the key to spiritual growth so, I worked on spending time with God. Distractions come in all forms when you're trying to become whole, mind, body and soul but I've learned that you have to be committed and hold yourself accountable in order to succeed.
Thank you for running this challenge, I don’t go onto Facebook every day, but I did participate in the challenge as often as I could.
Every time that I read the different scriptures posted, I was encouraged to think about what I’m consuming in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle physically and with God. For example, in the past I’d find myself eating out of boredom, especially throughout this pandemic, but this challenge has made me think twice about this, and anytime I was tempted to eat when I was bored, I would pray instead and read through some of the scriptures posted.Thank you for including me in this challenge, it definitely pushed me out of my comfort zone which I enjoyed as it’s different to anything that I’ve done previously. Much love x
Get ready for a HIPP Detox program that will lead you to the health and wellness you’ve always wanted and deserved!
Wouldn’t you love a program to help you…
- Ditch the afternoon crash and burn without the sugar and caffeine pick-me-ups?
- Lose weight naturally without shakes, bars, and pills or punishing yourself?
- Turn the clock back, look and feel beautiful or handsome using a natural approach that makes sense for your lifestyle?
- Reduce your toxic load (and the 5-10 extra pounds it keeps on)?
- Crank up your metabolism using real food for real energy that lasts?
- Kiss the embarrassing gas goodbye!?
- Learn how to unwind in this busy, stressful world?
Stop worrying about the next pill or fad diet.
Stop getting overwhelmed with incomplete information.
This program is the PERFECT solution for you.
It’s all ready and packed for you!
Get RID of rid every single yucky toxin in your body and being your new adventures!
- You CAN Improve your way of life
- Regain your self-esteem and happiness
- Fulfil your desire to enjoy your loved ones with renewed energy
- Wear those seasonal outfits you’ve been wanting to wear.
- Go swim, jog and feel confident in your skin!
START YOUR HIPP DETOX RIGHT NOW!
We created the HIPP 21 Day Detox to help you rid your body of the toxins left after the Covid-19 lockdown on top of a long, cold winter by comfort foods pandemic stress, so you can ditch the extra weight, boost your immune system, and feel incredible!
You can reset your health, you can do all the things you planned for this season, without the lack of energy and looking fabulous while you are doing it!
- Stop poor food choices, remove added toxins, and the processed stuff that is causing you to feel cloudy, sluggish and bloated.
- And then Fuel your body with foods that taste amazing and are loaded with nutrients your body is craving and needing ASAP
- Reset and Strengthen your immune system
- Cleanse your body of all the toxins that have built up over the winter and lockdown
- Get rid of cellulite – which are toxins stored in fat
What if you could get rid of those last few pounds and finally stop the unhealthy habits that are holding you back?
What if you could feel better without feeling deprived and eat to really nourish and energize your body?
The keys are here!